 Technic / 7375
  Re: 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering

(...) Nope, but quite a few people here have "rolled their own". ROSCO (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering

(...) Although the new 4x4 offroader certainly has the "potential" to get 4w steering. ROSCO (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering

(...) Just Potential? All the parts are there to make it 4 wheel drive and four wheel steer. All four wheels have the drive/steering pieces. Roy (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering

(...) The rear wheels have drive, they just didn't connect the steering to them, they locked them instead. I was suprised that they didn't show a mod to bring to steering all the way to the rear wheels, as it goes most of the way there to go to the (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering

(...) OK. But the set as supplied doesn't include extra pieces to create the linkage, or connect it to the steering mechanism - you need extra parts & some good engineering, so yes, I would say "just potential" 8?) That potential has probably been (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.technic)