 Technic / 7354
  Re: Black Gold???

(...) I don't think I'll be needing any for a while 8?) Just as a matter of interest, what price were they asking? I get "no price listed" on the Aussie site. ROSCO (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Black Gold???

(...) The price is $3.99 US. Listed under item # 5235, and if you are scrolling through the shop, it is under accessories/bricks => lego technic => special. (Though, I am not quite sure why it isn't also in Technic section, it is only under this (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Black Gold???

(...) I was going to say that I'm surprized that there are any black beams left in the world ;-) I figured that if anyone wanted black beams, they'd be going to you first. TJ (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)