 Technic / 7353
Re: Black Gold???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:58:44 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Adrian Egli writes:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7BBBE711EF%2D62EC%2D4C75%2D8282%2DF6781
7B757FE%7D

Sure glad I ordered 25 yesterday.

Adr.

Okay, so maybe this is just the beginning! Perhaps there are more old
accessory packs to come?

Does anyone remember when this happened last year in Europe (the old service
packs that Lego wouldn't ship to the US)? It seems I remember someone saying
something about Lego sending a container of this stuff to the US in the near
future. Let's hope this has happened and we'll see more good stuff like
bulldozer chain links and polarity switches.

TJ (now getting his finances in order and preparing for the "big one")