 Technic / 7307
MoTeC February: Status report.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:50:37 GMT

Hi there!

Don't dispair, I'll announce the winner I'm just rather busy at the
moment so it'll take a little longer.

All the votes are counted and the winner is there, I just need to
update my pages and make some form of medal for the winner to put on
his/her/it's homepage.

Meanwhile, please vote for the March entries and I do need entries for
April if MoTeC is to survive!

Vote:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/vote.html

Thanks for your patience!