 Technic / 7256
Re: Couldn't resist bringing this to your attention(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:51:44 GMT

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002 01:43:26 GMT, "Thomas Avery"
<thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane writes:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=14672
Steve

I bet whoever put that up is a closet Bionicle fan.

No, look at the MOC's in the same account:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=14324

I think if we're going to post our opinions somewhere, it ought to be here
on Lugnet. (that way we can flame them if we don't like them ;-)

It might be a younger person that is not aware of Lugnet or how it
works? It vould also be a foreginer that's also a newbie. Could
explain some of the writing. I know mine is not good.

TJ "just being silly" Avery

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/