 Technic / 7235
7234  |  7236
Subject:
survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:40:19 GMT

Its now 18 days left of my survey!
And I was hoping that the interrest in it would have been alittle bigger,
all though Im not sure what I will do with the result, but Im sure we all
can think of something.
So, please, take the survey, and let spread the word.
Im not collecting anything but the results, nor email adresses or Ip
adresses.
Also, its not sponsored or endorsed by TLC, its just to see and hopefully
make a statement, so that we can change the policy of where the company are
heading.
I havent bought a new set since 1997, simply because there aren't any set
that suit my needs and dosent have the neccassary parts I need.
Instead I have spent somewhat 1000's of $ since 1998 on Ebay and Bricklink,
and was hoping that my survey might could change things, if the response are
high enough.
I am sure that we all have our favourite sets that make our eyes goes wet
and the nostalgic memories of the past are bringing back alot of good
memories.

http://www.legotrucks.com/html/eng/survey.htm

regards
www.legotrucks.com