 Technic / 723
Re: Pneumatics & motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:54:45 GMT

"John P. Looney" <valen@nospam.tuatha.org> wrote in message
news:Fnytp9.9Ls@lugnet.com...

Has anyone managed to get Lego motors to power the Pneumatics ?

I wanted to use Pneumatics with my Mindstorms set, but there isn't much • point
unless I can pump a compressor with the motors...

Kate

Check out http://www.bvandam.net/ and follow the link "Pneumatics" from the
Lego Technic/Control
Center section of the TOC.