 Technic / 7175
Re: Speaking of MC's...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 02:05:29 GMT

Hi, all

Tobbe,
Thanks for introducing my site.
And thanks for your nice follow-up.

Duq,
Sorry about popup ads.
Also, I don't like these popups.
These popups are forced by Virtualavenet.
If you don't like these, then please turn off Javascript of your browser.

ROSCO,
These pictures on The BrickShelf Gallery were uploaded by me.
If you like these MOC, then please watch these pictures with my comment on my
site.

But, the language of my site is Japanese.
Please try auto translation.
http://babel.altavista.com/tr?lin=ja&lout=en&url=http://lego-
technic.virtualave.net

Thanks,