 Technic / 711
Re: 8448 Login Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 06:05:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Adam Ogle writes:
I am having trouble logging in to the 8448 design area.  Do you get a number
with the model, or is it the license plate number/letters "LT8448".  Some
help would be nice.

Hmm, I think what you're referring to is this:
You need to sign up and be a "Lego web member."  To do so, click on the "key"
icon indicating "Web Club."

After you sign up, you use that name & pw to get into the 8448 design area.
Hope that helps!

Bryan