 Technic / 6927
    Re: Pneumatics: the old and the new —Soh Chio Siong
   (...) Hi, those who have the old pneumatics and a couple of the blue air tanks may want to try the experimental setup at (URL) it! And I suspect the window walker critter would still work without the air tanks :-) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatics: the old and the new —Soh Chio Siong
     (...) Hey, don't blame me if it should fall off though ;-) Speaking of wall climbing robots, does anyone have or seen one of these 4-legged Climb@Tron creatures shown at (URL) look kinda cute especially Vertibug. And at $14.95 each, they're a lot (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pneumatics: the old and the new —Trevyn Watson
   (...) And most other pneumatics systems do too, but its easier if you have a tank in which you have a high pressure (or a low pressure). (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)