 Technic / 6786
    Re: Still under development —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Did you specify the color in LDRAW? I've noticed that some elements cant change color since the colors are specified in the elements dat-file. Perhaps POVRAY can use the user-selected color. If you for example had a yellow brick selected when (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Still under development —Steven Lane
   (...) I looked at the motor in the dat and it was just as you described, I've changed them all to grey so it's fixed now even the one you can't see :-). (...) Yes you can see it but I'm gonna leave it like that. (...) The device you mention is (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)