 Technic / 6779
    Re: Still under development —Robert Fay
   Steve, I like the design you used to control the height of the blade. You may need to beef up the upper portion of the support of the gear rack. It will probably derail if you do not support both sides of the rack. Cool design all around. Very (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Still under development —Steven Lane
   (...) That's never happened, Yet!! Actually the body work stops that from happening and there used to be a 1x8 plate connecting the racks and keeping them in the correct place. I've put the dat up to enable a closer look. Steve (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)