 Technic / 6756
Re: Mini Motor "VS" Micro Motor when steering??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 02:10:46 GMT

The micro motor is good for steering small models. It is very slow and has
very little torque. I used a pair of them with success on the alternate
model of the Silver Champion, but it will steer only when the wheels are
rolling. Look here for the micro motors:
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/silver.htm
And here for a 5225 application:
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/steering.htm

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Todd" <ToddASchroeder@aol.com> wrote in message
I currently use the Lego Mini Motor # 5225 to power my steering. I've
noticed that everyone else uses the Lego Micro Motor # 5119 instead. Are
these micro motors geared slower or higher than the mini motors? Would • they
have enough power to steer the large Power Puller tires?