 Technic / 6659
  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) It is this link between adult LEGO fans and parents of potential LEGO fans (in that they are often the same person) that the company has completely ignored and lost ground on. For every loyal customer like John I wonder how many have given up (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

(...) To a point - Moore Educational (who sells DACTA in Australia) also provides services to the schools, over & above the bricks; I assume Pitsco does too. I tend to think it's better to keep this separate, but that shouldn't stop LEGO offering (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)