 Technic / 665
664  |  666
Subject:
Selling expert builder sets 8847, 8841, 8040
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 09:24:32 GMT

Howdy, just wanted to let you guys know that my bro is selling his expert
builder sets on ebay in case you guys are interested in these sets. To jog
your memory, 8847 is the dragster, 8841 is the desert racer, and 8040 is the
first pneumatic set. Anyway, here's the url:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=227036870

just click on "view sellers other auctions" to see the others. These are
ending today (I know, it's a little late) so get crackin if you want em!

Garett