 Technic / 6624
  Re: Challenge: Technic Model of the Month!

(...) Am I that predictable?? 8?) Well, after entering it, I realised there's another 100% LEGO question that needs clarification - I used legOS for the RCXs. Is this allowed? Does it disqualify the remote control from being 100% LEGO? ROSCO (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Challenge: Technic Model of the Month!

(...) Nah, it was just obvious with the types of question you were asking .) (...) Yes, you need to use the LEGO OS and the LEGO programming tool j/k *sigh* Now I need to retype the rules again .) 100% LEGO _hardware_ with the following (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)