 Technic / 6562
Re: I didn't know this part existed (was Re: 8009 R2D2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:56:50 GMT

<<removed lugnet.review as receiver>>

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:04:24 GMT, "Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com>
wrote:

Sorting through a recent consignment of Lego I bought on Ebay, I found a
part I didn't know existed.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/44

I own eight of them but not any of the sets listed, I figured out they
are used in the 8448 Super street sensation engine:

I've reported this to Peeron.

P.S. Steven, please check your aol.com e-mail since I have a
request/issue there for you.
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/