 Technic / 6550
Re: LoTek siteupdate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 22:23:52 GMT

New MOC
-------
Simple Gizmo, pretty amusing:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/creations/gizmo.html

Great gizmo! I think it's called a pin scuplture, I bought my dad one once.

That could be it, I don't even know the name in Swedish.

It's amazingly simple when you think about it.

I'd claim you wont even have to think about it .)

Also, that gesture isn't "bugger off" although it has a similair meaning :-).

I know, but I did not want to type the real name of the bird :)
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/