 Technic / 6546
6545  |  6547
Subject:
Updates to the Technic newsgroup
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 23:26:07 GMT

In the lugnet.technic newsgroup sidebar (http://news.lugnet.com/technic/)
you will notice a few changes.

I've been at it today collecting links, learning FTX code, and trying to
find useful Technic information.

I've created 3 sub-pages with extra reference material:

CLSOTW Websites featuring Technic content:
http://www.lugnet.com/technic/~1128/techclsotw/

More websites featuring fan creations and ideas:
http://www.lugnet.com/technic/~1128/mocs/

Highlights of the lugnet.technic newsgroup:
http://www.lugnet.com/technic/~1128/pastposts/

This is just the beginning of my work. I'll constantly be maintaining and
updating this information as well as looking out for new material.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions, comments, or additions.

Thanks,
TJ Avery
-Technic Curator