 Technic / 6541
  Re: New Curator for Technic Newsgroup

(...) If these vital references are not on your list of important links yet, I think they should be: MIT Media Lab Constructopedia (URL) Art of Lego Design by Fred G Martin ftp://cherupakha.med...oflego.pdf . (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Curator for Technic Newsgroup

(...) Thanks. They are good ones and I'll include them. In fact, I'm working on it right now. Hopefully I'll get the changes uploaded by the end of this weekend. TJ (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)