 Technic / 6540
  Re: New Curator for Technic Newsgroup

An inspiration for me, file under "Creations": (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Curator for Technic Newsgroup

(...) Yes, an inspiration for us all. Just about every list of links I've ever seen has a link to her site. I wonder what Jennifer is up to these days. TJ (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Curator for Technic Newsgroup

(...) I can't wait to see what's next! But I can't help wondering if she isn't wrestling with her network admin folks to get more site bandwidth ;) JB (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)