 Technic / 6515
    Interesting Bohrok Pieces —Mark Riley
   Scanning the shelves at Walmart, I came across the new Bohrok sets. They come in a clear canister, so you can take a peek at the contents through the bottom (the rest of the canister is obscured by the labels). Well, as I was shaking the canister (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Interesting Bohrok Pieces —Dave Johann
   (...) Thanks to your pictures, these parts should new start showing up on BrickLink. My wife and I were adding parts this evening, but your pictures were better for certain parts, so we added them. We couldn't add the Gahlok hand due to not knowing (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Interesting Bohrok Pieces —Mark Riley
   (...) BrickLink. (...) better for (...) not (...) that (...) Dave, the number is 41664 for the Gahlok shield. Please add the part at your convenience. Cheers, Mark (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Interesting Bohrok Pieces —Dave Johann
   (...) Thanks! Will do! -Dave (who's hunting down the other shiled numbers as he writes this) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)