 Technic / 6514
    Re: Motorized landing gear question —Ross Crawford
   (...) I'd suggest it's not necessary for the landing gear to lift the craft - just to hold it up. If it's only operated while there's no weight on the craft, it becomes much easier, you only need some kind of locking mechanism so the motor isn't (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.znap)

        BrickShelf FTP server - AWOL —William Howard
   Hi, Does anybody know what has happened to the BrickShelf FTP server as I'm trying to upload the scans for 8412 - Nighthawk (aka Sky Wasp) and I've also got 8414 - Mountain Rambler that I'll scan if I know I can upload it. Failing that, is there a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)