 Technic / 6513
  Re: Power Puller wheels

(...) Just stick the wheels on the standard axle. They do have a normal axle hole. No fancy connection needed! TJ (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Power Puller wheels

Doh! They arrived yesterday and a quick look convinced me that the central hole wasn't cross shaped! Knowing that I didn't have the special parts from the supercar or 8466 left me thinking I'd messed up. It very obvious now - thanks for bothering to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Power Puller wheels

(...) No problem. On a side note, you can attach 2 pulleys with 3 black friction pegs on each wheel for extra support. It will be harder for the wheel to pull off the axle. On another side note, you can adapt the new steering parts in set 8466 to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Power Puller wheels

"Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote in message news:Gr4p0s.2Mt@lugnet.com... (...) each (...) axle. Yes I'll be doing that, the more support the better with these giants! (...) to (...) Oh how I wish I owned it - I bought the wheels (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)