 Technic / 650
    Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com —Roger Hamlett
   (...) The worrying thing about this, is my niece just bought two new Lego packs, and no 'service' leaflet was in either... (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

        Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com —Tim Wilkins
     So the service service will go. I live in Switzerland and I telephoned Lego last Friday to order some bits and they took my order as normal. I will telephone them tomorrow to see what the situation is. Regards Tim (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

        Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com —Tony Priestman
   On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, Roger Hamlett (<Fnrsuy.119@lugnet.com>) wrote at 17:35:22 (...) There were no service leaflets in any of the Castle sets I bought just before Christmas. And I think I bought all of them. The Destroyer Droid (8002) didn't have one (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)