 Technic / 6481
Re: LEGO (r) joins Williams Formula 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:11:23 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Jorge Fernandez writes:
Hello all,

Check this out: http://www.autosport.com/newsitem.cfm?id=17822&series=5
We can expect another Technic F1 supercar coming up this year.

Jorge F.

Oh bugger!
The news are great, but would be a lot better if the "scuderia" were McLaren...
;-)

Pedro (now waiting for lots of studded beams in September)