 Technic / 647
  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

As long as the service brochure keeps on being included in the boxes I cannot see how they can stop the service part service. Is there a brochure in a 2000 set box? Regards T (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

(...) The worrying thing about this, is my niece just bought two new Lego packs, and no 'service' leaflet was in either... (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

So the service service will go. I live in Switzerland and I telephoned Lego last Friday to order some bits and they took my order as normal. I will telephone them tomorrow to see what the situation is. Regards Tim (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, Roger Hamlett (<Fnrsuy.119@lugnet.com>) wrote at 17:35:22 (...) There were no service leaflets in any of the Castle sets I bought just before Christmas. And I think I bought all of them. The Destroyer Droid (8002) didn't have one (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

(...) Hi, I called my local Lego office on yesterday and they confirmed the set-up of an Lego office in New York. They told me also that the Lego World Shop will be closed for several months (as you all knew) and that there be **NO Lego Service (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)