 Technic / 6428
  Re: New MOC: Articulated Tractor

Hello Jan-Tore "jan-tore" <jan-tore@legotrucks.com> schreef in bericht news:GqAEw9.9o0@lugnet.com... (...) I have some pictures of my garbage truck. Let me know and I will email them to you (to anyone ofcourse) Greetings Maico Arts (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: Articulated Tractor

(...) Please post them on www.brickshelf.com so we can all see! --Bill. (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)