 Technic / 6414
    Re: New MOC: Articulated Tractor —Joel Hart
   (...) Excellent model and excellent choice on tractor to model! Among other things i collect, i collect die-cast International, Case and Case-International Ertl 1/64 tractors. I unfortuntly have not seen the die-castmodel that u built but i have (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New MOC: Articulated Tractor —Thomas Avery
   (...) Oh yeh, "plow not included with model" ;-) Thanks for your compliments. I guess another reason why I chose to build this model is that I've always wanted to, for a long time now. I grew up in a small town where farming was the largest (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)