 Technic / 6408
Re: Finaly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:22:42 GMT

Your "Timberjack" is a nice piece of work. I especially like the way you
installed the controls on the side of the cab. I have not figured out the
suspension. but it looks like a good design. I would like to see more of the
motor cycles that you have on the shelf behind this model. Good work! Thanks
for posting the pictures.

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Pehter Abrahamsson" <ibbe.is@home.se> wrote in message
I have taken my time to upload pictures of my work.
I've got more idee's for the future when I get the time.
/Pehter

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Pehter