 Technic / 6399
  Re: repairing a broken 9v wire?

(...) I recently had same problem and repaired it as above, it but it didn't satisfy me enough. Connection after reassembling isn't as good as it should be. Better way is to solder cable directly to that metal thing and cut the "needles" off. (If (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: repairing a broken 9v wire?

(...) should (...) The trick to getting a good connection is to ensure that both pieces of the 2x2 connector are precisely parallel to each other when pressing them together - this way I'm achieving close to 100% success rates making up custom (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)