 Technic / 6388
    marble track —Jared Schmitz
   has anyone ever tried to make a marble track like one of these: (URL) cousin brought up the idea to me and I can't seem to find an efficient way of getting a smooth curve. Anyone have any ideas or sites I could use? Thanks, Jared (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: marble track —Roy Nelson
   I've recently been playing with lego marble devices and have found you can make pretty good curved track with Technic Ribbed Hose. Yoy need to have a fair selection of it to create combinations of longer out-side curves to shorter inside curves. So (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)