 Technic / 6381
  Euro Price check of some technic sets

Hullo! Yep, Euro is in Europe. I've did some price comparing on Lego Shop at Home... There are price differences, but not really drastic. Only France is a lot cheaper, at least for the bigger Lego models: (All prices in Euro as listed in Lego shop) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Euro Price check of some technic sets

(...) That's interesting; I thought that the prices were roughly the same throughout the world. The French prices do indeed appear to be significantly lower than the others. I need to see if I can get the Lego people to ship to the US from France... (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)