 Technic / 632
    RE: Three arm piece for makeing tri-star —Dave Hylands
   I believe that it's only available in sets. The Giant Robot set comes with 2 of them, one in balck and one in gray. The smallest set that I've found containing the ones useful for the tri-star wheel is the 8215 GyroCopter. The ones that come with (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)