 Technic / 6259
    Re:bridges —Jared Schmitz
   Thanks for all the ideas everyone. I should have been a little more specific. i want to build an arch bridge but it looks like i'm gonna have to make a truss bridge due to my lack of parts. I have about 40 1x16's and a whole lot less of everything (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: bridges —Rob Stehlik
   (...) Hi Jared, I built an arch bridge out of beams a while ago: (URL) essential parts were the 2x2 hinge pieces that come in the 8880 supercar. Anyway, I hope this helps. Rob (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)