 Technic / 6232
    Re: Joining Beams Axially at 90 deg —Thomas Avery
   (...) Thanks for the vote! (...) No, not yet. I think Suz is slowly putting things together and assigning curatorship to certain people. I'd guess that she's doing the more popular, high-traffic groups first. If anyone is the Technic curator, speak (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: Joining Beams Axially at 90 deg —David Arnon
   (...) Hey, we are the sixth biggest theme group (after Robotics, Trains, Castle, Starwars & Space). We're huge! Don't mess with us... - David (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.admin.curators)