 Technic / 6195
    Re: Technic A-10 Warthog —Adrian Drake
   (...) Probably not. It would be completely impossible for me to Ldraw all the wiring, tubing, and flex cables. If the inspiration strikes me, I might be able to do part of it, though it's unlikely. Adrian (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: Technic A-10 Warthog —Ka-On Lee
   (...) It would be great if you just show the detail of the flightstick part by photo or LDraw. Your A-10 is the Technic model of the year! (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: Technic A-10 Warthog —Adrian Drake
     (...) Sure! I'll see what I can do this weekend to get a little more detail of that area. Adrian (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: Technic A-10 Warthog —Adrian Drake
   (...) Here's a description of how the flight stick works: The stick itself is mounted in a 4x4 box with a couple of small crown gears in it. When the stick is pushed forward and back, the crown gears rotate and the axle that exits out the back of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military)