 Technic / 6194
    Re: Technic A-10 Warthog —Mark Neumann
   (...) GAH!!! You can say that again. You struck a chord in my soul my friend. This here is my favorite bird. AWESOME JOB!!! A couple of notes for you though. Don't feel bad about it being aft heavy. The real thing keeps it ballenced by the GAU-80 (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: Technic A-10 Warthog —Adrian Drake
   (...) Ya know, that makes sense with respect to the gun. The way that the plane is designed, the rear landing gear are pretty far forward (in fact, I think they may be right smack in the middle) and with the engines hanging off the back, it's (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: Technic A-10 Warthog —Terry Keller
   (...) Yes. The real thing is balanced by the gun. In fact, when the gun is removed, a series of large heavy plates are put in its place for just that reason. I worked F-16 weapons for the 57 FWW. Which was a composite training wing with a wide (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military)