 Technic / 6191
Re: Technic A-10 Warthog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:39:50 GMT

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
news:GnLJCE.20G@lugnet.com...
Hey gang, my latest creation is completed.  With 3 technic motors, 1
micromotor, 3 fiberoptic banks, 4 large pneumatic cylinders, and 1 small
pneumatic cylinder, this has a lot of nifty features.

Check out the A-10 on the technic page.

That's a great model. Any chance of making the DATs or instructions
available?

Dan