 Technic / 6086
6085  |  6087
Subject:
HHCMC Model Demonstration Day 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:29:40 GMT

Here are the pictures of the HHCMC Model Demonstration Day on 27th October:

The HHCMC (Heavy Haulage & Crane Model Club) organizes this event every
year. The club has more than 450 member worldwide and bring people together
who model maker in this field or for those who are just interested in heavy
haulage, cranes and construction machinery.
Visit their website (probably still under construction):
http://hhcmc.dmcompusoft.com

And of course we must not forget the Modelshow Europe in Ochten:
http://www.modelshow-europe.com

Enjoy the pictures!

Dennis Bosman, a heavy haulage and crane fanatic.