 Technic / 6083
    Re: Lego Links —Ronald Vallenduuk
   Two remarks here: * PLEASE host somewhere else. Every click a new tripod popup opens. It doesn't even have the decency to see if there is one already and bring that to the front, so you end up clicking popups away all the time. * Personally I always (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Lego Links —Juergen Stuber
   (...) Ah, the evils of JavaScript ... (turn it off and be happy) (...) No! If I want a new window I'll create it explicitly. Popping up windows without a user asking for it is bad. (...) Yes, I like it, nice and simple, and with a lot potential to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)