 Technic / 6055
  Re: question

(...) Maybe not sponsoring but when I had a new tyre put on my Landrover I was given the option of having the white 'Firestone' logo facing inside or out. On the reverse it's simply moulded in black. (I chose black to match the others). I also like (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: question

"Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> schreef in bericht news:GMCGzv.F3G@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) opinion. (...) out. (...) I called it sponsoring, but I could also call it some kind of commercial, like a tv-commercial... (my english is not (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: question

(...) I noticed a while ago that the early picture of the 8466 from Lego, the same one used in the Lugnet set reference, uses the Power Puller wheels with the label turned on the inside. You can barely see "TEC" on the left rear and "NIC" on the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)