 Technic / 6022
    Re: Dennis is building a new crane —Steve Lane
   And it's going to be absolutely enourmous! Steve (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Dennis is building a new crane —Dennis Bosman
   Well, not yet I guess. I will take some time before I really start with it. It will cost me a lot of time and a lot of space (and of course LEGO pieces ...) Anyway, it's still in concept. Maybe over two years .... Just check out this LTM1400 if you (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)