 Technic / 6020
Re: technic tires question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:43:40 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes:
what wheels/tyres come in these service packs:
5246
5248
5271
What does it say on the sidewall of the tyres (if anything)?
What set(s) feature the wheels?

Oh, forgot to add:
<set:5248> : <part:4266>, <part:4267>
<set:5246> : <part:3739>, <part:3740>
You can see them both on:
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/wheel/wheel_1.html

Nothing written on the sidewall, just the usual "hidden" LEGO signs.
(see them on the Technica link above)

I am thinking of buying these sets from shop @ home (australia) but I
want to make sure I know what I am getting before I do.

- David