 Technic / 5976
    anyone got the instructions to 8412 nighthawk/sky wasp? —Jonathan Wilson
   Brickshelf doesnt have them. I think I have one (I have the black suspension arm, and the rotor pieces, I want to get the instructions to find out if what I have is really an 8412... (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: anyone got the instructions to 8412 nighthawk/sky wasp? —Martin Scragg
   (...) It is available here, along with heaps of others: (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)