 Technic / 5850
  Part(s) Name/Number Request

This is my first technic posting since joining Lugnet so please bare with me :) My question is, I was wondering if anyone knows the names/numbers of the parts that make up the gear changing mechanism on the lego technic Space Shuttle? (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Part(s) Name/Number Request

(...) Welcome! To see all the parts of the shuttle you can use peeron: (URL) the shuttle's inventory with pictures: (URL) guess you are talking about: <part:6631>, <part:6542> & <part:6539>. - David (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Part(s) Name/Number Request

David, thanks for your help I had only seen the text version of the parts list before and wasn't sure of the names od the pieces the images really help. thanks again... James (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)