 Technic / 5816
5815  |  5817
Subject:
8865 steering part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 22:32:40 GMT

I am trying to find out the part number for the white steering part in the
front suspension.  It is similar to p/n 6540 (technic steering arm large), but
the axle hole is much smaller.  (p13 of the 8865 instruction manual)

I cannot find any mention of this part on Lugnet, Brickbay or Peeron.  Can
anyone help?

TIA

Mark