 Technic / 568
    Instruction Books for Technic —Tim Wilkins
   Hi, I am a newbie and have bee reading the discussions on instruction book scans etc and am confused. Why can't you just telephone Lego and ask them to send you the instructions. It works for me and they have sent me original books. Regards Tim (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)