 Technic / 5667
Re: Bionicle poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 01:51:31 GMT

Well One Wal mArt was running the promo and had
3 people "running" the whole thing. They were pretty stiff since they said
they only had 180 masks and 180 posters...

Anyway, They had a choice of 1 of 6 masks,
Green Kakama
Trans Red Kaukau
White Miru
Black Hau
Blue Akaku
Brown Pakari
You had to play this very ridiculous game and then you got a poster
which matched the color mask you chose.

The posters are cool, basically large illustrations from the Comic book.
3 of them are "panelled" posters shown what looks like a comic page.
3 are single images;
Kopaka emerging from pod, The Lewa saving Gali from the comic and
the Cover over the 1st comic.
Got a few copies of a few of them posters though.

Now if I can just get them to switch people manning the display. Go back for
more stuff!

Good Luck fans!

In lugnet.technic, Jason Fabisch writes:
In lugnet.technic, Jim Hughes writes:
Hi:

Feeling rather sorry for TLC after I read the Fast Company article
I went to TRU tonight to see if they had any new "real" :) Technic sets
(and they did, they had just gotten in the 8465 Extreme Off Roader)
and noticed that TRU is having a Bionicle promotion. On September
8th TRU is giving away free Bionicle copper Masks of Victory (offer
good while supplies last) and they were giving away 2ft x 3ft Bionicle
posters with all 72 masks illustrated. Kinda cool as far as Bionicle goes.
So get yours today.

My local Walmart was giving away free masks and posters today.  They had
each toa mask in a different color as well as 6 posters.  Take 'em while
they last was the general idea.

Jason F.