 Technic / 5632
    Re: www.texbrick.com —Juergen Stuber
   (...) it seems the rectangular regions in your your image map at (URL) incorrect, you need to exchange the two y-coordinates. The polygones work ok. Otherwise your site is as great as your cranes are :-) Jürgen "must fight the urge to build a crane" (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: www.texbrick.com —Andy Lynch
   Hmmm. In Netscape, you are correct, the rectangles do not work. But they work fine in IE. Is this just a case of IE trying to be "friendly and helpful" while supporting broken code? -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Juergen Stuber" (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: www.texbrick.com —Juergen Stuber
     (...) Yes. From the HTML 4.0 spec: coords = coordinates [CN] This attribute specifies the position a shape on the screen. The number and order of values depends on the shape being defined. Possible combinations: rect: left-x, top-y, right-x, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: www.texbrick.com —Thomas (T. J.) Avery
     (...) Yep, that's right: rect(x1,y1,x2,y2) I had the coordinates all screwed up. I have no idea how I managed to get it wrong as my HTML code book gives the above general code. I guess I'd better lay off the crack :] It should be fixed now. T. J. (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: www.texbrick.com —Ray Kremer
   (...) Yeah, I hate that. All sorts of sites live with bad html because the owner only checks it with IE, and so myself and the 50 other people left who still use Netscape can't load the page. (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)